Hollowverse

Markiplier thinks COVID-19 is deadly

Markiplier

Markiplier

COVID-19

# Follows COVID Guidelines
12 Mar 2020

In a video on his Youtube channel, Markiplier said

Coronavirus is very deadly viruses. They’re microscopic little demons that infect whoever they can dig their claws into and worst of all they prey on those among us who cannot defend themselves. The elderly people with underlying medical conditions, people who are compromised like cancer patients, those are the people that are most at risk from this disease and that is why we need to do everything in our power to make sure that we slow the spread of the disease because it’s up to us; those who are healthy, those who do not have underlying medical conditions to keep our heads on our shoulders and make sure we’re doing every step possible to slow this spread. I, as a healthy individual, want to make sure that I am doing absolutely everything in my power to protect those that cannot protect themselves. Limiting contact between people and making sure that you wash your hands regularly. It may seem like a joke and it may seem nameable, but that is your first line of defense; to slowing this disease down.
Source >

This user contribution was reformatted and added to the record of Markiplier's views on 6 Jul 2022.