Hollowverse

Keke Palmer / Racism

Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

Racism

# Black Lives Matter Activist
1 Jun 2020

On her Instagram, in reference to the Black Lives Matter riots, Keke Palmer said

I’m quite overwhelmed y’all. Anyone else? I’m also confused because I’ve always been a for peace kind of person, that has always been my identity. I’ve always been against violence, not wanting to be violent because I don’t want violence overtake my spirit but now here I am watching material things burn to the ground, and I feel a sense of comfort.
Source >

This user contribution was reformatted and added to the record of Keke Palmer's views on 6 Jul 2022.

Hi MD. Thanks for submitting! Could you take a specific quote from the video that we can use as a Fact? Quotes are always preferable to general statements.

Keke Palmer says in that video ( BIG BOSS :key::key: on Instagram: “I can’t keep it in. Writing down how i feels really helps me gather my thoughts. What are y’all feeling like? :heart::pray:t5: ),

“I’m quite overwhelmed y’all. Anyone else? I’m also confused because I’ve always been a for peace kind of person, that has always been my identity. I’ve always been against violence, not wanting to be violent because I don’t want violence overtake my spirit but now here I am watching material things burn to the ground.”

“I’m quite overwhelmed y’all. Anyone else? I’m also confused because I’ve always been a for peace kind of person, that has always been my identity. I’ve always been against violence, not wanting to be violent because I don’t want violence overtake my spirit but now here I am watching material things burn to the ground.”