Hollowverse

Greta Thunberg believes Joe Biden's policies are not enough and that he is not good

After saying that Trump being in power would ‘threaten many things’ Greta Thunberg said ‘I’m not saying that Joe Biden is good or his policies are close to being enough. They are not.’

Greta Thunberg Hears Your Excuses. She Is Not Impressed. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Great Thunberg said ‘I’ve spoken to many world leaders, and sometimes I wish I had a hidden camera. People wouldn’t believe what they say. It’s very funny. They say: “I can’t do anything because I don’t have the support. You need to help me.” They become desperate. It’s like they are begging for me to help them persuade the public that we need climate action. What that tells me is people are underestimating their power and the power of democracy and of putting pressure on people in power.’

Greta Thunberg Hears Your Excuses. She Is Not Impressed. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Great Thunberg said in an interview ‘They (world leaders) can’t do anything without support from voters.’

Greta Thunberg said in an interview ‘If Trump wins that will be the spark that makes people angry enough to start protesting and really demanding things for the climate crisis. I think we can safely say that if Trump wins it would threaten many things.’