Hollowverse

Emma Watson believes women should be involved in politics

During Emma’s speech in a special event for UN Women’s HeForShe campaign she said ‘I think it is right that women be involved on my behalf in the policies and decisions that will affect my life.’

ENGLISH SPEECH | EMMA WATSON: Gender Equality (English Subtitles) - YouTube

In a speech Emma Watson said ’ I think it is right that as a woman I am paid the same as my male counterparts.’

In Emma Watson’s speech in a special event for UN Women’s HeForShe campaign she said ‘The more I have spoken about Feminism, the more I have realized that fighting for womens rights too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain it is that this has to stop.’

In Emma’s speech in a special event for UN Women’s HeForShe campaign she said that when she saw multiple forms of gender discrimination throughout her childhood by the time she was 18 ‘I decided I was a feminist’.

After listing a series of rights Emma Watson believed women were entitled to during her speech in a special event for UN Women’s HeForShe campaign, Emma said ‘But sadly I can say there is no one country in the world where all women can expect to receive these rights. No country in the world can yet that they have achieved gender equality.’