Hollowverse

David Attenborough says he has no quarrel with basic fundamental religious attitudes

When asked about why he doesn’t accredit his awe of nature to a creator David Attenborough responded (01:17) 'I have no quarrel with basic fundamental religious attitudes."

"It seems to me safer to show things I know to be truth and facutal and let people

When asked about why he identifies as an agnostic and not an atheist Sir David Attenborough said 'I do sometimes feel that maybe I’m lacking in some sense organ and that I don’t know whether there’s anybody else involved in this sort of thing and its very confident thing to say your absolutely sure that there’s nothing in this world that I don’t have the sense organs to appreciate.

Sir David Attenborough On God - YouTube

In an interview Sir David Attenborough said ‘I have a quarrel about people who think that the book of Genesis is literally true, and my argument to dealing with that is150 years ago people living in Britain might think that is the only account of creation, but we now know all societies around the world have their own account, each felt the necessity to explain why they as human beings are here, and each of these accounts differ.’

Sir David Attenborough On God - YouTube