Hollowverse

Betty White's beliefs and ideas

Share your thoughts on Betty White's beliefs and ideas!

[Post removed by moderator for vulgar language]

2 Likes

Who made you her judge and jury. With that type of bitterness and animosity a review of your beliefs would be in order.

2 Likes

Let me guess, you are a true Christian. This is why, if heaven and god are real, I rather live in hell for all eternity than spend a second in heaven with people like you.

3 Likes

Well, you’ll have what you want. Followers of Jesus don’t care about what the world and perverts think. We walk in righteousness and speak truth.
The world hates Jesus and the worldly hate those who truly follow him.
Betty White is probably in hell

1 Like

Unbelievable that putative espousers of peace, love, and acceptance would spout such hateful trash. Rest in peace, Ms. White; I’m sure you’re laughing off the boors from your deserved place in Heaven.

1 Like

I’m not going to say Betty white went to hell bc I’m not the rightous God, I will say if she believed in Gay marriages and seen nothing wrong with it then that would be going against God himself and what the bible teaches…

Why you so-called Christians believe you actually know a thing about what God actually feels about Betty White says way more about your cravenness and unsuitability for heaven under God’s love than it says about Betty White. You are the kinds of people who enhance and elevate her because of the nature of those who express their disapproval being so universally and righteously loathed.

Dude. Wow! You’re calling someone else a fake Christian and then talking ugly like you’re doing? A REAL Christian would NOT say such things. Especially while her family and loved ones are still mourning her death. Whether or not she knew the Lord is unknown, but right now have some respect man. You are the reason people hate “so-called” Christians. You’ll be judged for your ugly attitude and hatefulness!!

No this is sadly an example of WHY we’re in the last days spoken of in revelation James. This man is NOT a true Christian talking like he is so disrespectful and mean spirited. If we are true followers of Jesus we’re to walk in love and respect for our neighbors. I’m sorry you feel that way about heaven. Hell is a place created for satan and his angels only. Not for man! But sadly man has chosen Satan as his god so they follow him right where he’s going. But Jesus says He wishes for no one to perish!! And heaven is FOREVER and no more pain, tears and no more death…and a life lived in peace with wonderful people! Hope you find Him!! God bless!

And man you don’t know what happened right before she died. Why are you so mean!? Your god ain’t my God if you have such an ugly heart!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN :pray:, this is the TRUTH. We CAN NOT PROFESS TO KNOW the “ ALMIGHTY GOD “ of this WORLD and be CONFUSED in REPECT TO HIS WAYS, LAWS, SOVEREIGNTY…Those of US that BELONG TO HIM, will FOREVER MORE STAY CONCERNED ABOUT THE DOINGS ON EARTH, as in the TIMES OF NOAH AND MOSES.

Thank you for your post brother J Franco…HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY in this new year.

Yawn…you know nothing about God, just as much as Betty knew nothing being a unitarian universalist hater of Christ. She was a member of a sham americanized temple of satan.

A real Christian is not a weak, compromised American false christian like hollywood witch betty white.

I know she was a member of a fake christian temple of satan that supported sodomites.

She also supported abortion.

I usually dont comment, but read what others have to say. We all have a voice and need someone to hear us.
Today, Im sad Betty White has passed away. I was actually in the process of writing her a letter, hoping she would choose to read mine, among the many she probably received. I wanted to talk with her about some really important things. Now, my opportunity is gone.
Betty, same name as my mom, born close to where I was born and raised, came out to Cali, same as me, pursued a life of serving others with her gifts and talents, love for people and animals, helping them enjoy what she had to give. She lived her life investing herself in what she had to give.
Her and I share many similarities.

None of us are perfect and we all realize we could have made different, better choices along our way at times.
We are all being watched and judged by others for what we say and do.
We read the news, listen to what others say, and think we know our opinion is accurate, when we could be so far from the truth.

Rather then judging others, we need to have hope, faith, love, and pray, believing others are experiencing their own, personal moments with the Lord where they are making and have made the best choices.

We cant determine or judge anyone, because we were not there, nor do we really know.

I will always appreciate Betty White, her influence on my life, and her ability to continue giving to others, through all she went through. I do believe she too, like others in my life who are now gone, had her quiet, personal experiences with the Lord when she made her best choices.

1 Like

I’m sorry that betty was a hollywood witch who went to a fake christian church and ended up in hell with John Lennon, Elvis and Bruce Lee.

Hollywood…the wood and plants of witchcraft.

The moderator should stop bowing to wicked hollywood idols like betty white

The thieves on the crosses were known by everyone as thieves, who deserved death. Whatever their thoughts, actions, beliefs, situations were, they were known and judged as supporters of crime, abusing others.rights, harming others in their actions.
Yet, before they died on those crosses, one of those thieves mocked Jesus, while the other thief, who no one knew even had any good in him or any faith in the Lord, asked Jesus to help him.
What did Jesus do?
Jesus told him, " Today, you will be with me in Paradise".

We were not there in that moment, nor did we hear or see the greatest love of Jesus!
Nor were we there with Ms. Betty White at her last moment.
So no matter what we know about her, her life, her beliefs, we do not know what she said or did in her last moments!

The Lord Jesus only knows, and we need to hope, believe she made the best choice in her moment.

1 Like