Hollowverse

[Ben Falcone] Ben wrote a Netflix series called "God's Favorite Idiot" in 2022. In it, God is

Ben wrote a Netflix series called “God’s Favorite Idiot” in 2022. In it, God is having trouble defeating Satan in a war. God’s character tells Ben’s character that “I need you to let people know that God is real and God is good. And everybody, meaning all religions are actually quite right about God. Also, nobody is really wrong. I’m okay with all flavors unless you’re full crazy train, or use my name to hurt people.”

So we can guess that Ben Falcone is a universalist, monotheist who is not an adherent to any particular religion.

Tags: universalist

Source: http://netflix.com

1 Like

Thanks for the submission @rapPayne! This submission is great because it presented us with a challenge that we hadn’t considered before.

We usually try to avoid deep interpretations of facts, so we prefer submissions where the celebrity directly said something about his or her own religious beliefs. But we can very clearly see how your submission contains valuable information about Ben Falcone’s religious beliefs.

We decided that we want to publish your submission, but we’re not going to add any tags to it. We’re going to publish it as-is and leave it up to the readers own interpretation.

But since our current system doesn’t support publishing Facts that don’t have tags, we’ll have to make some changes to our system before we can publish this Fact. We’ll let you know when it’s done and published.

Thanks for bringing this to us!