Hollowverse

Angelina Jolie believes God would want mothers to spend time with their children

Talking about her mothers religion Angelina Jolie said - "If we didn’t go to church on Sunday, she’d say, ‘God would want me to spend time with my children, and laugh with my children. That’s what I believe God would want.’ Mother was right and we’d have a wonderful, fun day.”

‘Salt’ Star Angelina Jolie on Life With Brad, Her Religious Beliefs and More (parade.com)

When asked about her religious beliefs Angelina Jolie said - “I respect all religions."

‘Salt’ Star Angelina Jolie on Life With Brad, Her Religious Beliefs and More (parade.com)

Angelina Jolie said in an interview - ‘I don’t respect is when people use religion to attack others. I’ve met people across the world, in the middle of nowhere, who are just trying to survive and all they have is religion. In some way it helps them, and I wouldn’t take it away from them. There are also people who use it to hate and kill. I don’t consider them religious people.’

Angelina Jolie said in an interview - ‘We have a bookshelf in the house that has the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, everything. We will take our children to church, temple, Buddhist ceremonies, Mosques, teaching them about all faiths. Whatever religion they choose, the choice will be theirs.’