Hollowverse

Aidan Gallagher promotes the Paris Climate Agreement

Aidan Gallagher

Aidan Gallagher

Climate Change

# Climate Change Activist
20 Apr 2021

In a video for the United Nations, Aidan Gallagher said

The Paris Agreement lets countries chart their own course to net-zero emissions. It is up to nations, businesses and people to find new ways of doing things. Everything from energy creation, to transportation, manufacturing, and farming. This will spark a huge economic boom for the rest of the century. And it’s already happening: new markets for everything from solar panels, electric cars and energy efficient appliances are creating greener jobs everywhere. This is personal for me. I don’t want to choke on the air I breathe, or see wildfires burning out of control. I don’t want a world that’s parched by drought So, for me and for everyone, the Paris Agreement is the way forward. This is how we can get to a world free from the threat of climate change. And we can definitely do it – we know it’s in our grasp. So let’s keep working together. You too can protect what is left and repair what has been damaged. So help me spread the word by posting your support of the Paris Agreement
Source >

This user contribution was reformatted and added to the record of Aidan Gallagher's views on 29 Jun 2022.