Hollowverse

About Hollowverse

Hi, My name’s MK, and I’m happy that you’re interested to know about this little project of mine.

Let me start by answering one of the most frequent questions we receive, “what is your political agenda?”

Well, we don’t have one. Really! And in the interest of full disclosure, I’ll tell you that I lean right-wing. But! Tom Kershaw, the person who wrote most of the content that’s today on Hollowverse, he is a liberal Democrat.

When I started Hollowverse 10 years ago, I asked our writers to stay neutral. You will probably still find some bias, but it’ll mostly be left-wing bias.

So yeah, Hollowverse is an old website that started in 2012. It happened when I got the thought
“wouldn’t be cool if there was a website that recorded the religious and political beliefs of public figures?”

Now it’s 2022 and I want to revive the project. But this time I need your help.

I’ve made it possible to edit the articles on the website. Or create new ones. The process for doing that is described here How to edit or create a wiki

Please contribute to help me keep this website running! If you have any questions, suggestions, or need any help, don’t hesitate to send me a private message (click on my picture then click “Message”, make sure you’re signed-in)! I’ll be happy to hear from you!

1 Like

Well I’m trying To make more Wikipedia about me.

1 Like